Terms and Conditions
You must read, agree and accept all of the terms and conditions expressly set out below and those incorporated by reference before you may become a member.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time by giving you Notice ("Notice") by posting the amended terms and conditions on the Site.
Any amended terms and conditions will govern new memberships after the expiry of 30 days following the date of the Notice.
"Us","We", "Ourselves", "Our" - means Big Menu.
"Site" - means www.thebigmenugb.com
- The Big Menu membership Diner Card is an ongoing monthly subscription service at the ongoing rate of £2.50 per calendar month or £25 respectively per year starting from the time of your application with us for the subscription, so your membership is continuous, your membership is renewed automatically at the end of each membership year and your membership card will be delivered by post to your address provided at the time of your subscription and it should be with you within 3-5 working days. We will send you a reminder by email (or by post if you have not supplied us with your email address) approximately 3 weeks before your renewal is due, to advise you of details of the new subscription. If you do not want to renew your membership you should contact us by telephone 07954 673898 from 9 am - 5 pm (Monday to Friday) at any point within your 12 months membership period and at least 7 days prior to your renewal date. You are required to inform us if you change your correspondence address (both email and postal) - and we will not be liable for any non receipt of communication from us, this includes the renewal reminder.
- Special offers advertised on the Site are only available to our members who present their membership card. This discount is not available in conjunction with any other offers the restaurant may be running at any one time - this may include set menus or any other menus other than the standard a la carte menu.
- All of our offers may only be obtained by using a valid membership card, the expiry date of which will vary and thus will always be checked at each restaurant. To avoid embarrassment please do not attempt to use expired cards. Our card is transferable and can be used by any member of the family. Attempted misuse will result in confiscation.
- You have the right to cancel your initial registration of membership with us within 14 days from your receipt of your membership documentation (the 'cooling off period'). You will be entitled to a refund of your membership, upon return of your membership card, less a pro rata charge for the period of cover and our administration charge (£15). If you wish to cancel after the cooling off period has expired, and subject to any other statutory rights you may have, We will not be obliged to give refunds for any unexpired proportion of your membership and, if you pay by instalments, you will still be obliged to complete any payment(s) due in relation to the 12 month subscription period.
- Our card remains our property until all payments for the annual subscription have been cleared. Should you pay by instalments and default on payment, you are still liable for the remaining payment(s) in relation to the 12 month subscription. The cost for a replacement card should you require one will be £2.50.
- We will renew your website membership automatically at the end of each year. We will endeavour to send you a reminder by email (or by post if you have not supplied us with your email address) approximately 3 weeks before your renewal is due, to advise you of details of the new subscription. If you do not want to renew your membership you should contact us by telephone or 07954 673 898 from 9am - 5pm (Monday to Friday) or email at any point within your 12 months membership period and at least 7 days prior to your renewal date.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to update the website to show the current particulars of participating restaurants and the terms of their availability for participation in the scheme. Participating restaurants may, however, be entitled to withdraw from the scheme or to change the terms and conditions of their availability after you have become a member and We shall have no responsibility for any such withdrawals by participating restaurants or any such changes in their terms and conditions or availability. Members will have the benefit of any additional restaurants which join the scheme at a later date and any increase in availability of participating restaurants. Any of our printed marketing material which is printed, is intended as a guide of restaurants who are participating at the time of publication and therefore may not include all participating restaurants at any one time.
- The information contained in the material in our website is only for information purposes. We do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on this Site or the reliability of the access to this Site. Neither Ourselves nor any of Our directors, officers, agents, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our Site or our services. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- In no event do We accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence for any damages or losses including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, or consequential loss whatsoever resulting from use of or inability to use our website. We do not provide any warranty that the website or Sites which are linked to our Site are free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program. The pages contained in the Site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We do not accept any responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- Third party goods and services - we do not vouch for those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be accessed or displayed through or on the site. We take no responsibility for bad experiences or bad food at any of the restaurants. We do not have and never intend to have any contractual involvement in your bookings or other dealings with the restaurants on our site. We will not become involved in any dispute between you and any restaurant.
- Failure to enforce or non-reliance on any of these Terms and Conditions by Ourselves on a particular occasion or occasions will not prevent Us from subsequently relying on or enforcing them.
- These Terms and Conditions, and any agreement entered into in connection with the same, shall be interpreted in accordance with the English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.